Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Maggie Wilson FHM March 2009

Last week, I got this email from FHM Philippines with a teaser on who is the FHM March 2009 Covergirl. (See photo below) I must admit, I have no idea who this girl could be. All I'm thinking is that, she must be someone special to be on the cover of FHM's 9th Birthday this March.

Lo and behold, I was strolling at the National Bookstore this afternoon looking for Moneysense magazine. And look what I found, it was FHM's March 2009 Edition with Maggie Wilson on the cover. And not only that, Maggie Wilson is topless. (See Maggie Wilson on FHM March 2009 Cover here).

Maggie Wilson on FHM March


Just bear with the quality of the photo, I was forced to use my camera phone as I do not have my better quality camera. But don't fret, once we got a better quality photo, we'll surely post it here.

Maggie Wilson FHM March 2009


Maggie Wilson FHM March 2009 Edition is now available at your favorite magazine stands like National Bookstore.

For the time being, here are some of Maggie Wilson's photos to fill in your curiosity how she really looks like.


Maggie Wilson is Bb. Pilipinas World 2007

Maggie Wilson's photos on Manual Magazine



Maggie Wilson on Bench Blackout Experience
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

All Topics